1. Responsible for Handling and monitoring the daily production activities at Himalayan Loan licence units.
2. Responsible in filling the BMR and all production related documents on regular basis during the production.
3. ShouId have hands on experience in Quality system like ISO, HACCP and cGMP.
4. Good knowledge in operating various machines and trouble shooting skills.
S. Responsible to ensure the maximum utilization of the plant machines and capacities as per the production plan.
6. Responsible to ensure the Quality of products as per the specification and timely delivery of the products as per the production plan given.
7. Good knowledge in operating the SAP system to generate the process order and posting the details after the production.
8. Responsible for preparing the SOP, and BMR's, whenever new products are developed or assigned.
9. Establishing, creating and maintaining the cGMP systems requirements at the production unit. Preparing and maintaining the necessary documentation to meet the requirements.
10. ResponsibIe to maintain the good housekeeping system in the production area.
11. Good knowledge in operating various machines and trouble shooting skills.
12. Responsible to prepare and submit monthly production report
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Chemical
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Mr K.G. Umesh
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company