- Good Olfactory skills. Should be able to describe the fragrances in families and sub families.
- Understand the consumer preference in context of fragrance profiles and direction,
- Understand and assess the fragrance suitability in terms of product concept.
- Maintain fragrance library.
- Conduct fragrance evaluation to help R&D/Marketing guide new product development in order to determine whether the consumer needs and expectations are fulfilled by the product.
- Assess the fragrances in terms of expression and strength.
- Perform olfactive mapping for competitor products and bench marks in respective categories.
- Communicates observations and next steps in the product development phase
Required Candidate profile1-3 years of experience in FMCG/Personal Care domain, or a fragrance house. Undergraduate or post graduate in perfumery/ cosmetics or a related field
Good understanding about personal care industry (products and trends).
Basic understanding of quality control procedure and protocols of fragrances & flavours.
Knowledge of essential oils & aroma chemicals is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company