- Literature survey and implementation of new analytical techniques in existing and new upcoming projects.
- Development of robust and quality analytical methods for new products which meets the regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for HPLC/GC/Spectrophotometric method developmental activities for new raw materials and its finished products including documentation.
- Technology/method transfer to in-house development team and also validation team to standardize the quality of method.
- Standardization and protocol preparation for API input and method transfer to stability team.
- Troubleshooting and market complaints for in-house stability team and query samples.
- Continuous improvements analytical methods by introducing/updating existing techniques that are acceptable by development team/validation team as per the regulatory requirement.
- Ensure that Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is followed in Analytical department and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Publication of new analytical methods output in Scientific publications.
Required Candidate profileFresh Ph.D candidates on the verge of submitting the final thesis can apply.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Ph.D - Chemical, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biotechnology
The Himalaya Drug Company
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company
Reference Id:PostDoc ADL