The incumbent will design, implement & manage marketing Strategies / tactics and ensure execution of the same thru the sales team. Branding activities, communication, market research and market intelligence will be his / her responsibility.
He / she will also be responsible for managing new launches (from ideation to launch), maintaining a healthy relationship with the physicians community.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and manage the brand budget.
- Develop brand / product plan including positioning, market and
- competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans,
- P/L of Brand and related product positioning.
- Plan and design strategies for product/ Brand launch management,
- Develop and manage the Brand / Product marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for Brand programs and activities.
- Doctors / Key Opinion Leader wise brand matrix & KOL engagement.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, CME, seminars/symposia, analyst and market research management.
- Manage the brand portfolio
- New Brand /Product Launches
- Identify the need for new brands /products
- Work with Cross functional teams to strategize new product launches
- Deliver timely launch of the new products
- Design the launch plans and zero error execution of the plan
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time