- Organizing and oversee campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies for promotional activities
- Devising the inputs for the Point of sales and point of purchase and analysing the impact.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Maintain relationships with vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in organising campaign and monitoring impact.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company