- Analyzing manufacturing operations, equipment availability and utilization
- Analyzing, monitoring and assisting with the control of labor efficiency variances.
- Monitor shop floor labor postings and efficiency by cost center daily basis.
- Reconcile raw material, WIP and finished goods inventories
- Calculate and post the inventory overhead absorption adjustment each month
- Validations of production BOMs
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries.
- Develop inventory reporting and metrics
- Inventory account reconciliation and analysis.
Required Candidate profile
- B'com ICWA qualified
- More than two years experience.
- Experience with standard and job costing systems
- Ability to use advanced spreadsheet functions.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications and ERP system experience (SAP FICO preferred).
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company