- Analyzing manufacturing operations, equipment availability and utilization
- Analyzing, monitoring and assisting with the control of labor efficiency variances.
- Monitor shop floor labor postings and efficiency by cost center daily basis.
- Reconcile raw material, WIP and finished goods inventories
- Calculate and post the inventory overhead absorption adjustment each month
- Validations of production BOMs
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries.
- Develop inventory reporting and metrics
- Inventory account reconciliation and analysis.
Required Candidate profile
- B'com ICWA qualified
- More than two years experience.
- Experience with standard and job costing systems
- Ability to use advanced spreadsheet functions.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications and ERP system experience (SAP FICO preferred).
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Freshers ICWA qualified can also apply
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company