The clinical/ field trial Research associate will be responsible for the management and oversight of clinical trials within a clinical development program, responsibilities assigned may vary depending on the experience of the candidate. The clinical/ field trial Research associate will work closely with the Principal Scientist-AHD R&D and other cross-functional teams, including Statistics, Regulatory, Pharmacology, Toxicology, etc. to ensure successful completion of all clinical activities/project deliverables within the required time frame and budget. The clinical/ field trial Research associate will also provide oversight of the CRO and other third party vendors on assigned study. This individual will report into the Principal Scientist-AHD R&D. This is an in-house position.
- Conduct/ coordinate clinical trials of Animal Health products
- Assist in identification and hiring of appropriate CROs and third party study vendors
- Oversee performance of CROs and third party vendors including co-monitoring, to ensure compliance with study protocol and in accordance with scope of work.
- Perform clinical data review of data listings and summary tables, final report preparation and publications of clinical findings
- Identify, select, and monitor performance of investigational sites for clinical studies; prepare accurate and timely visit reports from all site interaction visits
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with investigators and study staff
- Ensure studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, and regulations and study-specific procedures
- Review key study quality metrics (e.g., primary endpoint data, etc.)
- Manage investigational product (IP) accountability
- Negotiate and manage the budget and payments for investigations (applicable)
- Write or contribute to preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, informed consent forms, study guides, case report forms, and any other clinical research related documents
- Perform initial review of CRO and other third party study vendor invoices to ensure that work is performed in accordance with scope of work
- Other duties as assigned
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate's qualifications; Veterinary Science, M. V. Sc in Pharmacology/ Livestock production and management/ Animal or poultry nutrition.
- Candidates with expertise in the following areas preferred:
- Experience in conducting and managing clinical trials
- Awareness about study guidelines requirements
- Experience managing vendors and financial management (invoice review, budget forecasting, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-functional study team
- Availability for travel domestically
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BVSC - Veterinary Science
PG:MVSC - Veterinary Science
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR TEAM
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company