- Develop quality, comprehensive content for the company’s medical publications within strict timelines.
- Able to extract relevant content (medical data and images) from the Internet.
- Edit content and maintain consistency in language by working with in house copyeditors.
- Have an overall understanding of the medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
- Able to write editorials (for medical publications) and other write-ups (medical and general) within short timelines.
- Flair and passion for writing
- Excellent command over the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalaya means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company
Address :Makali, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India