Roles and Responsibilities
Please note: Requirement is for our new plant in Tumkur, Vasanthanarasapura, Industrial area.
Manager Engineering Services
1. To maintain the facility as per cGMP and strict adherence of Good Engineering practices during task execution.
2. To participate in design, implementation, monitoring and continual improvement of Quality and productivity System.
3. To plan, maintain and review planned preventive maintenance of utilities and production equipment's.
4. Collaborates in the planning of New Facilities and equipment or their replacement.
5. Recommend facility acquisition, addition, alteration, replacement, maintenance, expansion, rehabilitation and disposal. Execute construction required by such facility programs.
6. Design tools, equipment's, buildings, machinery and safety and protective devices.
7. Help the party personal to installation and alterations of machinery, equipment or other features.
8. To attend the breakdown of machineries on time so as to have less impact on quality and production. To take care of breakdown and preventive maintenance activities of HVAC, Process equipment, R Ft D equipments etc.
9. Inspection of materials received at engineering stores and approving the same and maintain the required inventory level for all equipment spares and consumables like lubricants, hardware etc. Follow up with the purchase department and supplier to get the required material in time.
10. Having hands on experience on production equipment like Tablet compression machine, Fluid bed drier, RMG, Blenders, Capsule filling, Bulk packaging machines, Liquid filling and capping machines, auto cartonators, Auto coaters, Inspection machines etc.
11. Preparation PM checklist pertaining to Electrical equipments in functional areas and formulate schedules.
12. Train employees in the operation of various Electrical systems. Validation documentation. Train employees for Breakdown Ft Preventive maintenance.
13. Preparation and implementation of PIVI procedure. Prepare engineering plan for maintenance of Electrical equipment ‘s, create SOP‘s systems and procedure to ensure timely availability of Engineering support for maintenance of equipment at site.
14. To identify and select vendors for supply of equipment El spares, negotiate AMC's carried out contract work in order to ensure timely availability of equipment. Ensure spares availability and timely maintenance to ensure completion of work as per plans. Develop vendor sources closely co-ordinate with them for timely availability to internal customers.
15. Plan innovations to carry out automation to reduce manpower, improve productivity and improve systems in order to ensure higher productivity, better quality at site. Keep abreast with department activities, take corrective actions, ensure preventive maintenance provide feedback; seek guidance and suggestion from seniors and peers in order to ensure minimum productivity losses due to breakdown of engineering services.
16. To look after preventive maintenance and breakdown of various Electrical equipment's at site. Monitor allocation of manpower and availability of inputs to ensure completion of
work on time.
17. To maintain the relevant records like logbooks, checklist, EMS Et QMS records, related to equipment's spares and calibration records. Preparation Et execution of PM Checklist, PM Schedule pertaining to the process equipment's.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
The Himalaya Drug Company
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company
Address:HIMALAYA WELLNESS COMPANY,, formerly known as THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPA, NY, Vasanthnarsapura, Industrial area, Tumakuru