Roles and Responsibilities
Education:PGD in packaging from IIP/BE printing technology / packaging technology / polymer technology or CIPET.
Specific requirement on experience :
- Candidate should have an overall experience of about 8 to 10 years of which the Candidate have should worked for converting industries ( 4 to 5 years ) like , printing and packaging companies, board printing and converting ( offset printing and packaging ) , label printing and converting industry , flexible packaging, moulders like ( injection moulding company/ blow moulding companies/ ISBM ) Should have a wide knowledge on various pre-press / printing processes and moulding techniques. Another 4 to 5 years should have experienced in packaging development profile with leading FMCGbrand owners.
- Candidates should have a very good knowledge on various substrates / materials and its end applications.
- Candidates should have experienced to various filling line applications for tablets, capsules, powders , liquids . various filling machines like VFFs, HFFS , Flow wrap, blister forming machines. Should be able to trouble shoot problems with the shortest best possible turnaround time.
- Candidates ideally should have at least 2to3 direct reportees as team and should be a good team player.
- Candidate should be a go getter with Can do attitude with good lateral thinking ability and should be very aggressive.
- Candidate will be responsible for categories related to babycare & personal care.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving the project to role out in stipulated time line to hit the launch date.
- Candidate will be responsible for first time right hit rates.
- Candidate need to involve right from project initiation kick off session to ideation , line of thinking, basic development , mock up development , trials, cost finalisation, specification preparation and control and uploading of BOMs.
- Candidate should have a good cost focus related to all packaging components.
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to work on MIS related to packaging data.
- Candidate should be able to spear head certain special programmes apart from routing which will be part of KRAs.
- Should have a good commercial sense related to operations, development and procurement.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Other Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Himalaya Drug Company