- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Monitor symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Inform physician on patient's condition
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations
- Education qualification--- B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in Nursing(2020 pass out)
- GNM from a reputed nursing college.
UG:Diploma in Other Specialization,B.Sc in Nursing
The Himalaya Drug Company
Working in Himalaya means to learn and grow continuously. Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
Contact Company:The Himalaya Drug Company
Address:THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY, THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPA,TUMKUR ROAD, MAKALI, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India